If you are experiencing videos stuttering or buffering, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
Troubleshooting for Apple TV 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation or later
- Power down Apple TV then power back up (Settings > System > Restart).
- Power down and unplug your equipment (Hulu device, modem, and router) for approximately five minutes and then power back up.
- If you are watching a video over a wireless connection, connect your device directly to your router/modem with an ethernet cable.
- Disconnect any other devices from your network.
- Verify your network settings (Settings > Network > Network Test).
- Update Apple TV software (Settings > System > Software Updates > Update Software).
Troubleshooting for Apple TV 4th generation or later (Additional steps)
In addition to the troubleshooting above, please try the following:
- Uninstall the Hulu app and install it again.
How to uninstall:
1. Highlight the Hulu app and hold down the Touch surface or Select until the app starts to jiggle.
2. Press the "Play/Pause button" and choose [Delete].
*Information on how to install the Hulu app, please refer to this help article: How do I download the Hulu app on Apple TV?