- Thirty days have passed since you downloaded the content.
- You logged out of the Hulu app.
- From the Account page, You disconnect the device using the download function.
- You deleted the app and installed the app again.
- The content had a download limit (2 times a year), and 48 hours have passed after you started the playback.
You can renew the viewing license to watch the downloaded content again with the steps below.
1. Select [Mylist] at the bottom of the home screen.
2. Select [Download] at the upper left.
3. You will see downloaded content. Press the [!] button on the expired items.
5. Select [renew].