If you are experiencing videos stuttering or buffering, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Power down Amazon Fire TV for approximately one minute (Press down the center button and Play/Pause button at once) and then power back up.
- Uninstall the Hulu app and install it again.
How to uninstall:
1. Select [Settings] on Home screen
2. Select [Hulu] from [Applications]
3. Select [Uninstall]
*Information on how to install the app, please refer to this help article: How do I download the Hulu app on Amazon Fire TV?
- Power down and unplug your equipment (Hulu device, modem, and router) for approximately five minutes and then power back up.
- (Only applies to Amazon Fire TV/Amazon Fire TV cube) If you are watching a video over a wireless connection, connect your device directly to your router/modem with an ethernet cable.
- Disconnect any other devices from your network.