If you are experiencing videos stuttering, buffering or getting error code, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Power down Amazon Fire Tablet for approximately one minute (Press down the center button and Play/Pause button at once) and then power back up.
- Uninstall the Hulu app and install it again.
How to uninstall:
1. Tap and hold the Hulu app icon until you can see [Uninstall] at the upper right.
2. Select [Uninstall]
*Information on how to install the app, please refer to this help article: How do I download the Hulu app on the Fire tablet?
- Please make sure your Amazon Fire tablet is a compatible model that supports Hulu. For more information about the support model, please refer to this article: Which model of Amazon Fire tablet does Hulu support?
- Turn off the Advanced Mode. For more information about how to turn off the Advanced Mode, please refer to this article: [Smartphone/Tablet] What is the Advanced Mode?