You can choose a subbed/dubbed (Japanese) version.
*Some titles may not reflect the setting depending on language availability.
Apple TV 4th generation or later
To choose a subbed/dubbed (Japanese):
- Select a title you want to watch.
- Select [Season・Episode.]
- Select the season you want to watch.
- When you select a title from "Episode (Sub)," playback will start with subtitles and original audio.
When you select a title from "Episode (Dub)," playback will start with Japanese audio.
To choose the subtitle language:
- Select a subbed title.
- Press Select Key on the remote during the playback.
- Select [Settings.]
- In the "Subtitles" section, put a check mark next to "Japanese", "English" or "Hidden."
- Back to the playback screen and resume the playback.
To choose default version on the title page:
- Select [Settings] from the Home menu.
- Select [Base Settings.]
- In the "Subtitles・Dubbed Settings" section, put a check mark next to "Subtiles" or "Dubbed."
- Select [Save.]
- When you select a title you want to watch, you see the version you selected on the top.