If you are experiencing videos stuttering or buffering, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Power down PlayStation 5 for approximately one minute and then power back up.
- Uninstall the Hulu app and install it again.
How to uninstall:
1. Select the Hulu app on the home screen.
2. Select Option button from the console and select [Delete].
*Information on how to install the Hulu app, please refer to this help article: How do I download the Hulu app on PlayStation 5?
- Power down and unplug your equipment (PlayStation 5, modem, and router) for approximately five minutes and then power back up.
- If you are watching a video over a wireless connection, connect your device directly to your router/modem with an Ethernet cable.
- Disconnect any other devices from your network.
- Check the network status : Network > Connection Status > Test Internet Connection
- Set the date and time (System > Date and Time > Set Date and Time > Set Using Internet > Set Now).