Thank you for enjoying Hulu.
Support for the previous version of Microsoft Edge ended on March 3rd, 2021.
Previous version (version 44 and older)
Current version (version 84 and later)
You can still watch Hulu on the previous version, but you may experience some issues, and new features may not be available for the version. We suggest updating Windows to use the latest.
How to update:
- Select [Start] from the left side of the taskbar.
- Click on [Settings].
- Select [Update & security].
- Select [Restart now] on the Windows Update page.
- Your computer restarts automatically to run the update.
- You will see [Welcome to the new Microsoft] on the screen when the computer finishes rebooting.
- When the update is complete, the new Microsoft Edge icon appears on the taskbar.
Please note: Your subscription will be renewed unless you cancel, regardless of the service availability.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.