You can sign up through iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV with iTunes Store payment.
- iPhone／iPad／iPod touch
- Open Hulu app on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- Select [Watch now with 2weeks Free Trial].
- Select [Create New Account].
- Fill in [Last Name], [First Name], [Birthday], [Male/Female/Prefer not to say], [Email Address] and [Password].
- Apple TV 4th generation and later
- Open Hulu app on Apple TV and select [Register new account].
- Enter [Email address] and [Password] then select [Continue].
- Enter [Name], [Birthyear/month/day] and [Gender] then select [Continue].
- Enter [Apple ID] and [Apple ID Password] then select [Continue].
*In case the app is shown in Japanese, you can change the language with the steps below.
- Open the app and select the bottom item on the right [ログインせずに利用(Use without logging in)].
- Move the cursor to the left on the top page, then select [設定].
- Select the bottom item among three [表示言語(Display language)].
- Select [English].
Please Note: Hulu Japan service is Only Available in Japan.