Following Amazon Fire TV is required to use Amazon In-app Purchasing.
- Amazon Fire TV (2nd generation)
- Amazon Fire TV (3rd generation)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (1st generation)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (2nd generation)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Amazon Fire TV Cube
To sign up from Amazon Fire TV/Amazon Fire TV Stick:
*You can use Amazon In-app Purchasing only when signing up with the device from the above.
*You cannot sign up from the Amazon Fire tablet with Amazon In-app Purchasing.
- Open the Hulu app on the Amazon Fire TV device.
- Select [Register new account].
- Select [Sign up on this device.]
- Enter [Email address] then select [Send verification code].
- We will send an email to the email address you entered. Enter the confirmation code and select [Proceed to enter account information].
*The sign-up verification code is valid for 15 minutes.
- Enter [Name], [Birthyear/month/day] and [Gender] then select [Subscribe]. [Amazon In-app Purchasing].
- Select [Start 1-month free trial].
- Enter the Amazon account password and select [continue].
Select [Enable] or [Disable] on the screen.
*If you select [Enable], you will be asked for a password or PIN each time you use your Amazon In-app Purchasing.*To cancel during the free trial period, please cancel the account one day before the First Billing Date.
Select [Close].Please Note: Hulu Japan service is Only Available in Japan.