If you are experiencing videos stuttering or buffering, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Power down PlayStation 4 for approximately one minute and then power back up.
- Uninstall the Hulu app and install it again.
How to uninstall:
1. Move cursor on the Hulu app on the Home screen.
2. Press [Options] button in the remote then select [Delete].
*Information on how to install the app, please refer to this help article: How do I download the Hulu app on PlayStation 4?
- Power down and unplug your equipment (Hulu device, modem, and router) for approximately five minutes and then power back up.
- If you are watching a video over a wireless connection, connect your device directly to your router/modem with an ethernet cable.
- Disconnect any other devices from your network.
- Run "Test Internet Connection" to make sure the Internet connection is working (Settings > [Network] > [Test Internet Connection]).
- Set "Date and Time" using Internet (Settings > [Date and Time] > [Set Automatically] > [Set Now]).