Troubleshooting the issues during the playback
- Japanese subtitle is not shown correctly during watching non-Japanese content.
- "Unable to play this video due to your subscription status. Please check it on your account page (L-2066 or 2201)." is shown.
- Error message: "Unsupported network detected. Hulu cannot be accessed from outside Japan and/or connection via VPN and Proxy. Error code: L-2055 (1301)" or ""Access from outside of Japan is not supported (403)" is shown.
- Error message: "Accessible User Not Found. Error code L-10001" is shown.
- Can I watch Hulu with IPv6 network?
- "error code 2050/2202 Please wait 1 minute then try again, or make sure that no other device is playing using this account." is shown.
- "error code S-5 or S-3016" is shown.
- Troubleshooting Windows/Mac
- Cannot play videos on PC.
- [Windows/Mac] How do I clear browser cache?
- Error message: "Playback is unavailable on the browser you are currently using. Please use other browsers".
- Troubleshooting Android Phones/Tablets
- Troubleshooting Amazon Fire Tablet
- Troubleshooting iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
- "You have reached the download limit. Please delete downloads from your device and try again. error code: 29061" is shown.
- "You cannot download this title due to age restriction. error code: 29086" is shown.
- "error code2404 You cannot download this title. We are sorry for the inconvenience." is shown.
- [Amazon Fire TV] Content information is incorrect, thumbnails are grayed out
- Troubleshooting FUNAI TV
- Troubleshooting Hisense TV
- Troubleshooting LG TV
- Troubleshooting Panasonic TV
- Troubleshooting PIXELA TV