If you are experiencing videos stuttering or buffering, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Chromecast 1st - 3rd Generation and Chromecast Ultra
- Turn off the power your casting devices (Android Phones, Android Tablet, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) and Chromecast. Please wait for five full minutes and then turn it back on (please be sure your device is fully powered off for at least 60 seconds, following onscreen prompts if needed).
- Check to ensure that your mobile devices are supported and Google Chromecast connects to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Disconnect the app from Chromecast to see if the playback works on your casting devices (Android Phones, Android Tablet, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch). For the information on how to disconnect, please refer to this help article: Troubleshooting Chromecast
- Chromecast with Google TV
- Turn off the power of Chromecast with Google TV. Please turn it on again after it is fully powered off for 5 minutes.
Uninstall and install the Hulu app
How to uninstall:3. Select [Uninstall]
1. Select [Settings] from the home screen.
2. Select [Hulu] from [App].
How to install:
Information on how to install the Hulu app, please refer to this help article: How do I download the Hulu app on PlayStation 5?
If the same issue occurs on Android Phones/Tablets or iPhone/iPad/iPod touch app, please try the troubleshooting listed in the articles below.