If you are experiencing videos stuttering or buffering, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Power off Set Top Box for approximately one minute and then force back on (Home > Settings > About > Restart).
- Uninstall the Hulu app and install it again. *You can skip this step if the Hulu app is pre-installed on your Set Top Box.
How to uninstall:
1. Select [Settings] from Home screen
2. Select [Hulu] from [App]
3. Select [Uninstall]
*For the steps on how to install the app, please refer to this help article:How do I download the Hulu app on Set Top Box?
- Power off and unplug your equipment (Device, Modem, and Router) for approximately five minutes and then force back on.
- If you are watching a video over a Wi-fi connection, connect your device directly to your router/modem with an ethernet cable.
- Disconnect any other devices from your network.